It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:13 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

State/Province: PA
Topic created by: mitchelloveslaura

Date Posted on Forum v. 1.0: 08/26/2007 12:28 PM

Hi Everyone! I wanted to start a New thread. Everytime you share Laura's Music yourself, family or friends to strangers, someone new, the Genearl Public...Let's post what we did to keep Laura's Music heard in the General Public, outside of our homes or outside of our workplace, cars etc. Maybe you played her Music at a party or requested one of her songs at a wedding while out on the Dance Floor like I just did Saturday night! Maybe you sang a song of hers at a karaoke place, played her on the jukebox at a restaurant or bar. Requested and Danced to her song(s) at a Dance Club? Requested a song on the radio and they played it! Talked to a radio personality LIVE on the air about her and her Music. Played her Music at an outdoor picnic or event. Whatever the case may be?

Letting people hear her Music out in the General Public, opening up new ears to New Generations and potential new Fans!...Let's POST on here when you or someone you know did something, Ok?

It is 3 years ago today already we suddenly lost her. Yet, she continues to be apart of all our LIVES in so many ways. She is "Forever Young" but never forgotten! We play her Music and share her Life through her "other half" home here at laurabraniganonline.com

She truly touched my soul, and so many others! The happiness I get from playing her Music all the time and keeping her close to my heart is undescribable! Lets always Keep Her Memory, Music and Legacy Alive! Here in the U.S. Canada and All Over the World! Sincerly, Mitch D. (mitchelloveslaura)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:33 pm 
Chart-Breaker
Chart-Breaker

hi,

in Poland Laura isnt verry popular(there wasnt even information about Lauras death).last summer i hear radio at work and they play Self Control every day, but without information who sings.its only LB song you can hear.

i try to fight with it,i write to the forums(80s music forum, Celine Dion forum and few more)about Laura and her music.when i'm playing her songs to my friends they say: wow, what a voice,who sing that.and become Laura fans.last New Year party i play Gloria, Whatever i do and Spanish Eddie.people like it so i play Lucky one, The Challenge etc.

lets keep Laura Forever Young,

Przemek

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:31 am 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

State/Province: MD
I posted a tribute on

http://forums.i80s.com/index.php?showtopic=6951

and videos on my profile at

http://www.myspace.com/therealstephenlink

I'll post a banner to Laura there when it becomes available.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:53 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

State/Province: PA
Steve wrote:
I'll post a banner to Laura there when it becomes available.

[font=Century Gothic]As I mentioned to Steve the other day on Myspace when he inquired about an LB banner, we will be creating one of those soon so that fans can place them on their profile pages.

Kathy[/font]

Kathy and Vince
Member of The Recording Academy

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com
The Official Laura Branigan Website

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter
You`re still here beside me every day
`Cause I know you by heart...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:24 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

I'll gladly put one on my page when it's ready. 8)

Danny

Danny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:39 am 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: Ma
I keep her memory alive everyday with my tattoo, that I have on my arm with Laura's signature :D She always thought it was cool and I remember the last time I saw her July o4" at her last show in Boston. She lifted up my sleeve looked at and had a big smile on her face and said to me" Jen, How did you ever keep it without it coming off" she forgot that I had it tattooed on :lol: she loved it though. I think that I'm the only one in the world who has her signature tattooed on their body. Thank you Laura for all the memories. Miss you my friend.
Jen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:17 pm 
Chart-Breaker
Chart-Breaker

I play Laura's songs quite often to friends of mine. Actually most of them didn't know she kept on making music after "Self Control", although it was her biggest hit here in Germany. And most of them didn't know she passed away.
So i keep on showing them her great work of the later years.

Post subject: Remembering Laura
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:01 pm 
Platinum
Platinum

State/Province: MAssachusetts
this Post is a Great Idea! for me Remembering Laura Branigan is Done in A few Ways I DownLoad her Music into my Ipod I have Requested her Music at Local Radio stations And I Have And Will Continue to make A Donation Every Year to continue Lauras Life and Music to the Laura Branigan Gathering Laura Was A Wonderfull Lady she Loved her fans and we loved her for Those of you Fortunate enough to have Met Laura you know that Laura always took the Time to talk to her fans and she Really Cared and that Showed when you talked to her Hugged her or Shook her Hand Laura Branigan Never Ever Changed she never let the Fame go to her Head I miss her So Much However she left Wonderfull Memorys that will Be Forever in my heart and Mind Icant say it Enough Thankyou from the Bottom of My Heart for all the Hard work that Kathy And Vince do for the Fans your Wonderfull People who Iam Am Honored to call Friends Take care EVERYONE ! Tom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:31 am 
Debut Album
Debut Album

not sure if this will work....saw it in italy a couple of months ago and made my heart burst

stay beautiful,

J.
xx

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next