It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey gang!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:44 am 
Chart-Breaker
Chart-Breaker

State/Province: Bucuresti
Eddie here, or Krumov from youtube in the old days. :greetings-wavingyellow:

LB is finally getting more appreciation and her music and rare clips are put on youtube.

But I'll never forget my early LB fan days, and befriended the great "Branigan's Brigade". :happy-wavemulticolor:

How are you, anyway ? :text-lol:

Post subject: Re: Hey gang!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:41 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

Great to hear from you!
I have been remembering those days from 5 or 6 years ago when us fans were fighting hard to keep Laura's songs on youtube :music-listening:
It was nice making new friends and being active in the Brigade! I am sure we accomplished quite a bit back then, and I know for a fact that we got some big players attention, in a friendly way. It is nice to see that the conflict has been resolved, and that so many of Laura's vids are now playing.
Looking back I remember doing some radical stuff, like dressing up in a paintball helmet and a black coat, apparently looking like Darth Vader, while I explained Branigan's Brigade and our position on the eraser of Laura's vids! That took me an hour to set the room up, so there was no identifying stuff in the background! :lol:
Then I had to very carefully word the vid so it wasn't taken as a threat, it only ran for a few days, but lots of people liked it, and it got the message acrossed. I took it off youtube, as I didn't think Laura would have wanted us taking radical steps to protect her vids. It was only meant as a joke anyway, so my point was made.
I remember how someone dragged up very rare songs of Laura's, ones I had not heard of. I used to joke that they were dredging them up from the depths of the Titanic!
I never met Laura in this life, but from all I have read about her, and watched on vids, she was a very loving person, with a great sense of humor.

Post subject: Re: Hey gang!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:08 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

State/Province: Kansas
All hail the Lemonheads.