It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: More about ourselves
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 pm 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: Wielkopolska
Hi Everybody :)

I guess I have to restart the topic :) So My name's Bartek, 29 and I come from Poland. I'm married with a beautiful women (Julia) since 5 years and we have 2 kids (girl - Marianna (Marry Ann) and a boy - Julian).

I'm interested in music (also playing and singing :-D), web design and web usability and building paper models (especially US Navy and Japanese WWII ships 1:200).

Although Laura is now by far my favourite singer I also do like listening to: Pink Floyd, Genesis and Phill Collins, Belinda Carlisle, Roxette, Poets of The Fall and Queen. Generally also to rock-legends like Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin or Def Leppard. I love the 80's music.

I like to watch good films (The Game, The Paycheck) and to play with my children. I also admire Ken Follet's "Pillars of the Earth" (also as TV with my favourite actress Hayley Atwell whom I admire too :-D) and the 2nd part of the saga - "World Without End" - even betterthan the first one. I recommend it to everybody who likes Middle Age adventures, intrigues and uncommon characters connected with strong love relationships (for ever and always).

Baby let me touch you
Let me feel your fingertips
Baby let me touch you tonight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:44 pm 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: LOIRE
My pseudo in the website "The Official Laura Branigan" is "Fan de Laura". My first name is Cyrille. I'm thirty eight years old.I'm celibate. I live in France.My town is SAINT-ETIENNE. I love the sun,the mediterranean sea and longer especially "The French Riviera"(COTE D'AZUR in french) the landscape is magnificent :happy-sunny: .My taste musical is Pop-Rock,Hard-Rock,Rock and Roll,Blues,Disco,Classical Music.My artists his ACDC,STEPPENWOLF,LED ZEPPELIN,THE POINTER SISTERS and other .My two favourites is THE ROLLING STONES (The best band of Rock and Roll in the world) and LAURA BRANIGAN (The best woman singer forever). :text-woo:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:24 pm 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: Wielkopolska
Hey, nice to have one on the board who likes the heavy tunes too :-D If I'd have to choose my favourite band or singer I would definetly say Pink Floyd and Laura Branigan :romance-heartsthree:

Baby let me touch you
Let me feel your fingertips
Baby let me touch you tonight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

Hi guys, I am older than you both Barteek and Fan de Laura, I am closer to Laura's age, just somewhat younger.
Anyway, I have lots of hobbies, and I like ships such as the Titanic and the Bismarck. The closest I got to where Laura lives was when we toured the battleship Massachusetts a few weeks before LB passed away. My various hobbies and youtube activities keep me pretty busy, but I always enjoy visiting Laura's site here! :banana-dance:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:38 am 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

State/Province: dolnośląskie
So, my name is Piotr and I'am 13 years old Polish guy, so sorry for every mistake!

I love 80's, music, movies were amazing! I also like 90's but not as much like 80's. I listen to old pop and some rock, but not much. I have two dogs, Reksio and Jackie, I'm proud of them, because they are very clever and funny! I also like old mafia movies and videogames. I'm living next to little town, in Wolbromek, in state dolnośląskie. I have many friends, but only one likes music from 80's and 90's, so I came here to talk about my favourite singer and other things from 80's. (Yesterday I realized that I writing so much same words like in one message I can write word "power" x9. Sorry about that BraniFan777! :-D )

Bye

"Shattered Glass" and "Never in a Million Years"... <3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:28 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

Hey, no problem Piotr, one thing is for sure, you speak a million times more English than I speak polish!!!!
We don't worry about if you make little mistakes, we are just glad to hear from you :greetings-wavingyellow:
Back when I was your age, Laura was still a cheerleader in highschool !
Man where has the time gone!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:17 am 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

State/Province: dolnośląskie
Thanks, Miles!

I can't talk about that, because I am too young and I don't know how time can be fast.
Last year was really fast for me, but this 2 months are really slow and boring...
That's all from me,

Bye! :-D

"Shattered Glass" and "Never in a Million Years"... <3