It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:13 pm 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

State/Province: Missouri
Looking back, I do wish I had saved myself for her, she deserves it. I knew she was The One, but I was going to continue my life until she figured out, that we were meant to be together. I dated quite a few girls before and after meeting My Beloved. I gave her the time she needed, but I didn't put myself up on the shelf during that time.

Like I said, I did ok with the girls, and considering my looks that is no small feat. I was raised to be the consumate southern gentleman. I also got the reputation of someone who didn't kiss and tell. As it turns out, girls DO kiss and tell (free publicity), and those situations tended to help me find more girlfriends. I've had my ruts, but I haven't been without a girlfriend/wife/etc for more than a few months at a time, since junior high. I can say that I learned something from each, good or bad.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:14 pm 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: CT
:text-goodpost: Hey Fellas:
When I was a young up and comer, if you looked up the word DORK or DUFACE, my picture was highlighted. My wife still reminds me of the favor she did me by just being seen in the same room. I was very shy and had a pocket protector, wearing polyester pants and button down shirts (I used to get beat-up alot!!! Looking back, I can understand why.) Didn't even own a pair of jeans. Now I don't even own a suit, can't stand sweaters, and my fashion statement is a Boston Red Sox or New York Giants t-shirt. (Don't get beat-up no more either). So, my wife of 28.75 long years has had a major impact on me.
Miles, you are a stud, and every woman knows it. :banana-guitar: :oops: :oops: :oops: (Just keep telling yourself this. Believe me, after a while you'll even start to believe it). They are just trying to play hard to get, like in "Reverse Psyhcololgy".
Dan, the Chiefs? Do they still have a team? :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol:
See you guys in August!!!
Jim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:40 pm 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

jimr,

Yes the Chiefs do field a group of blocking dummies in jerseys. But, I still like them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

Hey guys, thanks for the support, I appreciate it!
I don't know what is going on this week, 2 Ladies asked me over for supper, right out of the blue! I went over for supper with 1 of them, she lives 3 hours away, and was at her mom's for a visit. It was a great meal, then we played a game kind of like checkers for a while, I got a Butt whopping! :oops: Then we got out of there, and went to a music store, and walked around a mall window shopping, as she didn't want to go to a movie. It actually turned out to be a good evening, and she can cook really well! But we are just friends. I had to turn the other offer down, due to a previous comittment. It is nice to have another adult to bounce problems, likes/ dislikes etc. off, as you get bored talking to yourself all the time!!!! :lol: :laughing-rofl: Gee, that couldn't be my main problem could it!? I hear it is OK, it is when you start hearing Answers that they call in the lads in the White Coats! Later Dudes :greetings-wavingyellow:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 pm 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

:text-goodpost: Miles:
As far as the butt-whoppin' goes, sometimes you gotta let 'em win just to keep them interested. Modern women are like that I guess. Back in our day, men were men and women still beat them up, but just in a more gentele way. My wife beat me bowling on our second date. The attendant told her "your supposed to let the guy win when he's paying". We just don't go bowling anymore. So, I took care of that one!!!
Jim :text-lol: :banana-guitar:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 pm 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

BraniFan777,

Just enjoy the times, my friend.

Dan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:25 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

Yep, thats what I am doing, just having a good time, taking it easy. The one thing I have found is that most women know how to cook really well, I haven't had a bad meal yet! Plus they cook lots of things that I don't know how to, so it adds variety! :text-woo:
There is another dance coming up in a week and a half, so I am looking forward to that. I just have to track down something green to wear for the St. Pattys Day theme. A nice bright green tie with an "LB" pattern on it would be nice!!! :romance-heartsthree: OK, OK, so I can have a good imagination sometimes, you haven't even heard about the Time Machine I talk about building on YouTube!!! :text-lol:
Catch you later Dudes! :greetings-wavingyellow:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 am 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

:banana-dance: Go get 'em Miles
Jim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:36 pm 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

Yeah Miles,

We've got your back. Figuratively, at least. ;-) But you'll do fine.

Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:33 am 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

State/Province: dolnośląskie
"Self Control", because this is first Laura's song I ever heard.

"Shattered Glass" and "Never in a Million Years"... <3