It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hold Me
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 pm 
Chart-Breaker
Chart-Breaker

State/Province: AL
Thinking about the reissues, I really hope Hold Me gets a re-issue. The bonus track line up could be 11. Hold Me (7" Remix) 12. Maybe Tonight (7" Remix) 13. Spanish Eddie (Extended Remix) 14. Tenderness (Extended Remix) 15. Hold Me (Extended Remix) 16. Maybe Tonight (Remix)
And for true purists, 17. When, even though it is being issued on Branigan, it would fit as it was the b-side to "I Found Someone"

Post subject: Re: Hold Me
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 pm 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: Wielkopolska
Hi

I agree to You with the set of the expanded "Hold Me" edition. It would be a great thing to have these songs all together on a CD, although I definetely like the sound of a record better than the limited rang of sound on a cd... Just my opinion but the difference is huge.

Anyway I will always support the re-issu of "Hold Me" 'cause it is a really nice album and so rare and underrated... "Hold Me" and "I Found Someone" should have been better promoted... these were outstanding songs. I can not believe that "I found..." did not make better in the charts... Actually wondering why Atlantic could not engage Bolton for more songs for Laura... so sad...

And I tell You one thing, Bolton and Laure, if the would come together to co-write a song (music / lyrics) it would be a great success :romance-heartsthree:

Baby let me touch you
Let me feel your fingertips
Baby let me touch you tonight