It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:28 am 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: Ma

Here's the infamous Laura signature that I had tattooed on :-D Laura signed my arm when she played at Hershey Park in PA. and when I got back to Mass. I had it tattooed on and when I saw her again a few days later at The N.Y. State Fair I showed it to her and she was surprised lol. I can only imagine what went through her head after I showed she saw it lol. But everytime after that when I would see her etc. she was always amazed and it made her smile. I remember the last time I saw her, when she played the Italian Festival in Boston July of 04, while waiting at the car she had, she rolled up my sleeve and said, "Jen, How did you make that last for so long! I told her I had it tattooed on" and she said, "that's right" laughing and smiling and told me to "stand up straight". Laura was always on me about standing up straight. I miss her telling me that, just miss her :| There's a story about the standing up straight and how she made me promise her I would work on it etc. To this day, I'm still working on it and I do hear Laura's voice in my mind telling me to! Wonderful memories she gave me. So blessed to have known her like I did! She will always be a part of my life!! Blessed she gave the friendship of two great people in my life that I will always give them my support for all they do in keeping Laura's legacy alive and well!! Blessed to have Kathy and Vince and their daughter Rhi in my life. Thank for all you guys do in keeping Laura's memory and legacy alive!! I know she's smiling down :-D Love ya guys!!

God Bless!!
Jen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

That is so nice that you have Laura's signature tattooed on your arm, truly one of a kind!
You are braver than me in many ways, I will write and badly sing songs about Laura on youtube! :lol:
(Might as well be honest right!)
But I wouldn't ever get a tattoo, I couldn't take the pain!
Anyway, thanks for sharing your unique one of kind souvenier (sp?) from Laura :banana-dance:
That is great that you were able to see her sing so many times, I live further away, but missed perhaps my only chance. She sang at the Turning Stone once, and that is within range for me. Unfortunately I thought Laura was an Irish singer, plus I wasn't online back then, so I didn't hear about her singing there back then. I need to build that danged Time Machine to go back to the 80s to see LB singing, and you can bet I will give her a few warnings at the same time! Now where are those Di-Lithium Crystals..... :greetings-wavingyellow:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:38 pm 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: Wielkopolska
Last days I updated the most popular polish Movie Service according the profile of Laura. I added a long biography to her profile according her carrier and describing her as an talented singer, actress and song writer/producer and some other things. Remains to clear up any other URLs than LBO.com.

Now the profile has 13 friends who like it and 9,3/10 rating from 27 users :)
I'm very very happy to clear up and clean up some things on this profile :-D
If you want to visit: (translate via google):

http://www.filmweb.pl/person/Laura+Bran ... /biography

Best regards
Bartek

UPDATE: I managed to clarify the other URLs, especially LB.com. Everything beside the official LBO.com URL has been deleted from the profile. I took a time but I finally made it :-D

For me it was really important because it is the 2nd big movie-portal in the world, after IMDb. P.a. there are more than 6 Mio. unique users on this website :) Nothing else to say :D

Baby let me touch you
Let me feel your fingertips
Baby let me touch you tonight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:38 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

State/Province: Kansas
That really made me tear up. You really got me.

jd316 wrote:

Here's the infamous Laura signature that I had tattooed on :-D Laura signed my arm when she played at Hershey Park in PA. and when I got back to Mass. I had it tattooed on and when I saw her again a few days later at The N.Y. State Fair I showed it to her and she was surprised lol. I can only imagine what went through her head after I showed she saw it lol. But everytime after that when I would see her etc. she was always amazed and it made her smile. I remember the last time I saw her, when she played the Italian Festival in Boston July of 04, while waiting at the car she had, she rolled up my sleeve and said, "Jen, How did you make that last for so long! I told her I had it tattooed on" and she said, "that's right" laughing and smiling and told me to "stand up straight". Laura was always on me about standing up straight. I miss her telling me that, just miss her :| There's a story about the standing up straight and how she made me promise her I would work on it etc. To this day, I'm still working on it and I do hear Laura's voice in my mind telling me to! Wonderful memories she gave me. So blessed to have known her like I did! She will always be a part of my life!! Blessed she gave the friendship of two great people in my life that I will always give them my support for all they do in keeping Laura's legacy alive and well!! Blessed to have Kathy and Vince and their daughter Rhi in my life. Thank for all you guys do in keeping Laura's memory and legacy alive!! I know she's smiling down :-D Love ya guys!!

God Bless!!
Jen

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:23 am 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

State/Province: dolnośląskie
Przemek wrote:
hi,

in Poland Laura isnt verry popular(there wasnt even information about Lauras death).last summer i hear radio at work and they play Self Control every day, but without information who sings.its only LB song you can hear.

i try to fight with it,i write to the forums(80s music forum, Celine Dion forum and few more)about Laura and her music.when i'm playing her songs to my friends they say: wow, what a voice,who sing that.and become Laura fans.last New Year party i play Gloria, Whatever i do and Spanish Eddie.people like it so i play Lucky one, The Challenge etc.

lets keep Laura Forever Young,

Przemek

Wait, what? No one TV channel cared about her death?

"Shattered Glass" and "Never in a Million Years"... <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:01 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! :text-woo:
Go Green! :greetings-clapyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8