It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

State/Province: PA
Other Half Entertainment, The Laura Branigan Management And Production Company, is happy to announce the 2013 Laura Branigan Spirit Of Love Memorial Gathering, which will be held August 16-18 at our host hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport, located in Ronkonkoma (Long Island), New York, close to the area where Laura last resided. This 9th annual event will celebrate Laura's life, artistry, and legacy in a variety of ways throughout the weekend.

We cordially invite you to mark your calendars and join us for this very special weekend of coming together with others who have been greatly touched by Laura and the wonderful legacy she has left us. We hope to see you there!

Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for further details and for registration to begin!

Kathy and Vince Golik
Other Half Entertainment

Kathy and Vince
Member of The Recording Academy

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com
The Official Laura Branigan Website

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter
You`re still here beside me every day
`Cause I know you by heart...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:38 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Hi everyone,

On behalf of Other Half Entertainment and LauraBraniganOnline.com we are happy to announce that REGISTRATION for the 2013 Laura Branigan Spirit Of Love Memorial Gathering is NOW OPEN!!!

The event takes place August 16-18 at the Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport in Ronkonkoma (Long Island), New York. Hotel reservations for the event at our group rate can be made by visiting our special Group page provided by the Hilton.

Each participant will receive a commemorative event program and T-shirt, as well as a special gift - a 2013 Spirit Of Love business brief bag!

Please visit the Spirit Of Love Gathering page at Laura's official website for event details and registration forms.

Early Registration (discounted fee) runs through MAY 25.

Final Registration runs through JULY 10.

For any questions regarding Spirit Of Love, please contact us at spiritoflove@laurabraniganonline.com.

We greatly look forward to joining with others for another FANTASTIC weekend on Long Island remembering Laura!

Hope to see you there! :smile:

Kathy and Vince Golik

Kathy and Vince

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm 
Certified Gold
Certified Gold

State/Province: Ma
Yahoo!! I so can't wait!! :happy-wavemulticolor: Even booked my hotel room! I hope to see new faces!! Beautiful area Laura last lived in, good times are had! So there's enough time to register etc. Come down! Come on down to a great Memorial Gathering for the best singer there is!! I'm alittle biased :text-lol: But seriously everyone, it's a great time, people come as strangers but leave as family..
God Bless..
Jen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:47 pm 
Multi-Platinum
Multi-Platinum

Sure wish my wife and I could join you folks there this year, but unfortunately is is impossible due to circumstances I won't go into. Anyway, we can always hope things will work out for 2014! :banana-dance:
I simply HAVE to make it to at least one of these re-unions to meet all you good folks!

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:22 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

We invite you to join us at the 2013 Laura Branigan Spirit Of Love Memorial Gathering being held August 16-18 on Long Island, New York, in the area that Laura called home. This memorial event is a fantastic weekend spent remembering and celebrating Laura's life and artistry.

Early Registration (discounted fee) deadline is coming up QUICKLY in 2 WEEKS. To qualify, registration materials must be postmarked by May 25!

Final Registration runs through July 10.

For event details and registration forms, please visit the Spirit Of Love Gathering section of Laura's official website.

We hope to see you in New York in August!

Kathy and Vince Golik
Other Half Entertainment

Kathy and Vince

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:07 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Hi all,

Words cannot adequately describe what it's like when Laura's fans come together at the Spirit Of Love Memorial Gatherings to remember Laura and celebrate her life and artistry through various activities, including LOTS of video footage, some of which can ONLY BE SEEN THERE, such as Laura's final concert performance with her band; Beach and Candlelight Memorials; Memorabilia Display featuring Other Half Entertainment's archive collection pieces and also memorabilia brought to the event by fans; LB Trivia Contest with prizes; Fan Forum Q & A with Laura's management team; etc. Also joining us as he does every year is Tommy Bayiokos, Laura's percussionist and friend, who shares with the fans also. Sunday of the event features a casual day out in the beautiful Hamptons, and includes a drive by Laura's home.

Fans attending the 2013 event will take home an event t-shirt, program, and business brief bag, but best and most of all, many great memories of our weekend together, all brought together by our love for Laura.

The 2013 event takes place August 16-18 at the Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport in Ronkonkoma (Long Island), New York, with special group rate for hotel stay.

EARLY REGISTRATION, with discounted fee, ENDS this Saturday, MAY 25. To qualify, registration materials must be postmarked, faxed (please contact us for fax number), or emailed to spiritoflove@laurabraniganonline.com by that date.

FINAL REGISTRATION runs through JULY 10.

For event details, and registration forms, please visit the Spirit Of Love Gathering section of Laura's official website.

We cordially invite Laura's "other half" to join us at this special memorial gathering in August!

Kathy and Vince Golik
Other Half Entertainment
The Laura Branigan Management And Production Company

Kathy and Vince

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:34 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Hi,

Today, MAY 25, is the EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE for the 2013 Laura Branigan Spirit Of Love Memorial Gathering. All registration materials must either be postmarked, faxed, or emailed to us by TODAY!!

Can't meet this deadline?? FINAL REGISTRATION runs through JULY 10.

Please direct any questions regarding this event to spiritoflove@laurabraniganonline.com, and we'll be happy to assist you.

BE THERE FOR LAURA!!!

Kathy and Vince Golik
Other Half Entertainment

Kathy and Vince

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:31 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Hi everyone!

An important part of carrying forth Laura's legacy is honoring and remembering her, the person and the artist, and that is exactly what takes place in a very tangible way at the Spirit Of Love Memorial Gatherings. Just as Laura traveled the world to perform and meet you, her fans, so her fans have an opportunity to make their journey to her home area in New York to remember her. It's a great way for fans to give something back to Laura for all that she has given us.

FINAL REGISTRATION for the 2013 memorial gathering runs through JULY 10.

For event details and registration forms, please visit the Spirit Of Love Gathering section of Laura's official website.

Please direct any event questions you may have to spiritoflove@laurabraniganonline.com.

See you there!

Kathy and Vince
Other Half Entertainment

Kathy and Vince

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:13 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Hi everyone!

There is STILL TIME REMAINING TO REGISTER for the 2013 Laura Branigan Spirit Of Love Memorial Gathering to be held next month, August 16-18, in New York. Registration materials can be postmarked, faxed, or emailed to Other Half Entertainment by next Wednesday, July 10!

Come on all those in the NY tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut) - thousands of fans so close to the event, yet this area has been the LEAST represented at the memorial gatherings, considering too that NY is Laura's own home area! JOIN US!!!

For event details and registration materials please click on the link below, and please direct any event questions to spiritoflove@laurabraniganonline.com .

http://www.laurabraniganonline.com/main/sol.php

Kathy and Vince Golik
Other Half Entertainment

Kathy and Vince

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:02 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

TODAY, JULY 10, is the FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE for the 2013 Laura Branigan Spirit Of Love Memorial Gathering, which will take place next month in New York.

All registration materials must be either postmarked, faxed, or emailed to us by today!

Kathy and Vince
Other Half Entertainment

Kathy and Vince

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter