It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:22 am 
Chart-Breaker
Chart-Breaker

State/Province: CA
Hey. My name's Jesse. For whomever who was around on the old forum back in the mid 2000s, I was that dude always geeking out about music and pop culture and lots of other things.

I think there was a ton of activity for perhaps a year or year and a half after Laura's passing since so many of us were shocked and grief stricken and it was the one place we could turn where everybody else understood. Despite the sadness of that time, I do miss talking with several of you guys and getting to know Kathy and several others a bit back in the day, and I kinda feel bad for not posting or staying in touch for years!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:30 pm 
Billboard Top 10
Billboard Top 10

State/Province: dolnośląskie
Hi, Jesse! Nice to meet you. I'm on this forum just how about four months, but I never meet here anyone from 2004-2006 (except Admin)

BTW. I am 13 years old teenager from Poland. My name is Piotr. If you want to read something about me, I'm inviting you to my topic - Hello from Poland!

"Shattered Glass" and "Never in a Million Years"... <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:17 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

State/Province: PA
Hi Jesse,

I certainly do remember you, and during that time, you were one of our biggest Forum contributors. :happy-wavemulticolor: Welcome back! :smile: Hope life has been treating you well. With the advent of social media, we do not get all the activity here that we used to, but nonetheless, we carry on.

For reference, Laura's official social media pages, also operated by Other Half Entertainment, are found at http://www.facebook.com/laurabranigan and http://www.twitter.com/laurabranigan .

We're glad you found your way back here, and we look forward to hearing more from you! :smile:

Take care. :greetings-wavingblue:

Kathy

Kathy and Vince
Member of The Recording Academy

Webmasters
LauraBraniganOnline.com
The Official Laura Branigan Website

I saw your sweet smile
I heard your laughter
You`re still here beside me every day
`Cause I know you by heart...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:03 am 
Chart-Breaker
Chart-Breaker

A_guy_from_Poland wrote:
Hi, Jesse! Nice to meet you. I'm on this forum just how about four months, but I never meet here anyone from 2004-2006 (except Admin)

BTW. I am 13 years old teenager from Poland. My name is Piotr. If you want to read something about me, I'm inviting you to my topic - Hello from Poland!

Hey Piotr, thanks dude, it's nice to meet you! Oh yeah, that's pretty far back in the day to you, I bet your earliest memories are from the mid 00s! I'm sure Laura would be pleased to know new generations still appreciate her too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:10 am 
Chart-Breaker
Chart-Breaker

LauraBraniganOnline-OHE wrote:
Hi Jesse,

I certainly do remember you, and during that time, you were one of our biggest Forum contributors. :happy-wavemulticolor: Welcome back! :smile: Hope life has been treating you well. With the advent of social media, we do not get all the activity here that we used to, but nonetheless, we carry on.

For reference, Laura's official social media pages, also operated by Other Half Entertainment, are found at http://www.facebook.com/laurabranigan and http://www.twitter.com/laurabranigan .

We're glad you found your way back here, and we look forward to hearing more from you! :smile:

Take care. :greetings-wavingblue:

Kathy

Hey, thanks so much Kathy! :) I feel bad for dropping off the face of the earth for so long, and life/school and work kept me super busy in the time since, but I do miss talking with you and everyone else. Hope you and the family have been well too.

That's true, I think that second generation of the internet (which really took off full steam around 2009) revolutionized the way we interact with each other, and it certainly makes the past feel closer with everything at our fingertips!

While there's negatives (such as online bullying), I think Laura would've dug the positives and seeing firsthand how many new & old fans appreciate her and her work. I'll follow/ both of those too!

I wish she could see how much she matters to all of us. Then again, maybe she can. And I'm sure she's proudly looking down on you now...sounds like you were a wonderful friend to her during her last couple years.